Skip to main content Skip to footer

Current Planning Applications

The following is a listing of active Zoning Bylaw Amendment, Minor Variance, Permission, and Shore Road Allowance Applications in the Municipality of Hastings Highlands.

For Official Plan Amendments, Severance (Consents), or Subdivision, please contact the County of Hastings.

Please visit our frequently asked planning questions page to help answer general planning questions that you may have. 

Shore Road Allowances

Below are current Shore Road Allowance Applications:

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.