Skip to main content Skip to footer


Hastings County Planning and Development is the consent authority for severances.

Regarding a proposed severance, please visit the Planning & Development | Hastings County webpage to obtain the “Severance Proposal Form” and to review the “Consent Application Guide” from the County.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.