Skip to main content Skip to footer

Report a Bylaw Complaint

The Municipality has a number of ways for you to submit a Bylaw Complaint. 
Please be sure to include the following information in your Bylaw Complaint:   
  • Your name, address and contact information.
    Please Note: Bylaw complaints submitted anonymously will not be processed. 
  • Location (Address) of the issue
  • Description of the issue 
  • Photo(s) of the issue if you are submitting your complaint online 

How to Report a Bylaw Complaint



  • In-Person
    Municipal Office located at 33011 Highway 62, Maynooth, ON. 

By Mail

  • By Mail
    Municipality of Hastings Highlands
    Box 130, Maynooth, ON K0L 2S0

Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 and in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Questions regarding the collection of this information should be directed to the Office of the Clerk. 

Bylaw Enforcement Officer

Dawn Bowers 
Phone: (613) 338-2811 Ext. 235
Email: [email protected]   

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.