Skip to main content Skip to footer

Mobile Food Vendors (Refreshment Vehicle, Food Truck/Cart)

You need a mobile food and refreshment licence in order to operate a refreshment vehicle or stand within the Municipality of Hastings Highlands. This includes, but is not limited to, a chip truck, food cart, ice cream bicycle, ice cream truck, mobile lunch truck and any mobile food and refreshment stand.

Apply for a Licence

Please complete the Mobile Food Vendor Licence Application and Agreement with the corresponding fee and submit it to the Municipality:

Municipality of Hastings Highlands
33011 Hwy 62 
Maynooth, ON K0L 2S0
Ph: 613-338-2811 

Application Details


Rules and regulations

Review the Municipality's Business Licence Policy (Bylaw 2024-005) for full details. 

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.