Services & Departments
The The Municipality of Hastings Highlands provides a wide selection of services to its residents and ratepayers. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions on how we can improve our services, please contact us!
The menu to the left provides links to some of our most commonly used services.
Free Internet Access
- Free internet including wireless service is available at the Hastings Highlands Public Library during Library hours.
For general enquiries pertaining to municipal services, please print and fill out a request for service form (located at the bottom of the page)and send to the office to give to the appropiate department. If the Service is not satisfactory, then you may proceed to print and fill out a Complaint Form and send to our Municipal Clerk's Department who will direct it to the appropriate Department Head.
Municipal Clerk Suzanne Huschilt
Phone: 613 338-2811 ext. 277
If you choose, you many contact the Ombudsman's office to lodge a complaint at 1-800-263-1830 or www.ombudsman.on.ca for more info. Also, please see the brochure available at the bottom of this page for more info regarding the Ombudsman.
- Complaints Policy2017-06-12
- Complaint Form- a request for service form must be filled out first2017-01-26
- Request for Services Form (WORD)2016-08-03
- Request for Service Form (pdf)2016-08-03
- Hastings Highlands Corporate Strategic Plan 2015-2019 bylaw#2015-0932015-12-10
- O.P.P. ONLINE CITIZEN SELF REPORTING (pdf)2014-11-03