News & Events
Current Fire Meter Condition is HIGHNo Day Burning
No person shall ignite an open fire, other than a small fire for cooking or warmth, from two hours after sunrise until two hours before sunset during the period from April 1 to October 31, which is the Fire Season.
Please call 613-332-2442 for more information.
Tips for Safe Burning
1. Comply with Local Regulations - Get a Permit if day burning is allowed.
2. Check the Weather Forecast
3. Choose a Safe Burning Site
4. Prepare the Site Correctly:
5. If using a Burn Barrel, Make Sure it is Equipped with the Proper Features
6. Remain With your Fire
7. Ensure it is completely out before leaving the site